SexyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unicow's Intern App :)

2 posters

Go down

Unicow's Intern App :) Empty Unicow's Intern App :)

Post  Unicow Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 am

Danny Lee (yes i am asian), but I prefer Unicow

Character name:
My Ign,forum, and Xat will be, Unicow

Time zone:
I am Eastern Time (USA+Canada) i think (-05:00 GMT)

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SexyMS community?
I have just recently joined today Razz but i already love the community even though it is small for now =)

What is your Msn or email address in case Sammy needs to contact you?
Megapety@hotmail.com or Krazydann@gmail.com or theunicow@hotmail.com, I am logged on in my phone so i get emails right away and if needed i can give my cell number =)

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
I am a very friendly person, told by 10+ people, but when i have to be mean I can, also told by 10+ people
-_-;. I am patient and I do not lose my temper very easily. I adore new people, it gives me a chance to meet new people and help to learn more of what people want or need. I have had experience on 3 different servers. I played on CookieStory as a lvl 5 GM (down now), played on YoMs as an Admin/CoFounder (down yet again) and I had my own little server that did not go public and it was only used to test coding/scripting by me (forgot everything because of school...) I also love joining servers where GMs and Admins are all friendly and close to each other, it jus brightens the mood during the gameplay.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?
I have had experience as a GM and an Admin (stated on the question above) and have had many experience with players asking questions, commenting, and begging. I have handled them maturely, if I do say so myself. I am mature when I have to be and most of the time I'm jus a fun loving teenager that likes games way too much.

Are you willing to play SexyMS for at least 6 non afk hrs per week?
No i am not. I am willing to play more than 21 non afk hrs per week Smile My attention span is very weird and shortens and lengthens at different stuff. Maplestory is one of a few things i have a very long attention span for.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
Events are my passion.... I am willing to host one every time i am on and probably if I am chosen to be a GM every half hour or so. I absolutely adore events either as a normal player or the host of the event!

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
Well... Yeah... o.o why would I not? What is the point of hacking in a private server? It's easy as hell to level already Razz

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?
I will only be giving away either items or mesos if they are won in an event Smile Otherwise I love servers that don't just give everything away so... Yes, I agree that I will not give any items/mesos to anyone while I am a GM in SexyHiroMs with the exception of events~

Additional information about you:
I love to run, I am in track & field, varsity soccer, tennis, I play ping pong too. I am soo asian that I am AMAZING at ping pong lmao. I also love the computer and being smart in different ways... like.... riddles:)
Overall I am just a fun loving guy that likes to help people and host events~

Ty for reading my App and please consider me as an Intern Smile

Last edited by Unicow on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Unicow
Unicow

Back to top Go down

Unicow's Intern App :) Empty Re: Unicow's Intern App :)

Post  Wish Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:06 am

I'm not sure if the intern format is out yet but.. I like the information there. (Y)
Wish
Wish

Back to top Go down

Post  Unicow Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Yeah I asked sexy on Xat and he said I can apply for intern because all GM spots are filled and I like poured out my soul into this app xD this whole app took me about 2 hours and 30 mins I think... When will my app be viewed my an admin? @.@ lol the tension is killing me, there are just some things that are hard to be patient about xP
Unicow
Unicow

Back to top Go down

Post  Wish Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:13 pm

ACCEPTED

As Mark has accepted you- I thought I'd just move your app to the accepted section. Welcome to the 'Intern' staff. [;
Wish
Wish

Back to top Go down