SexyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan APP Intern GM

4 posters

Go down

Ryan APP Intern GM Empty Ryan APP Intern GM

Post  Ryan Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:47 am

Character name: Ryan

Time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SexyMS community? I join to Sexy Ms because
i see the name ''SexyPikachu'' and rember in OldStory.

What is your Msn or email address in case Sammy needs to contact you?: My email is
ryan_18@hotmail.com

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us? Because I think I'ma good GM and I can help my friends GameMasters.And I am a person very useful for players x)

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?: I have much experience with events.Iam pro with coder,i had one server but i close Razz

Are you willing to play SexyMS for at least 6 non afk hrs per week?I spend hours and hours in front of the maple.I'm never AFK.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs? Yes I'm willing.i'm always be able to help the GM's in the events.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times? Yes i fallow the rules at all Times.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?: I Know To never give
objects.

Additional information about you:

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I LOVE EAT Very Happy
IF I SEE FOOD IN FRONT I CAN FAINT

Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Ryan APP Intern GM Empty Re: Ryan APP Intern GM

Post  Rinsu<3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:04 am

hmm a coder i like ur app lets see wat the Admins have to say about it
Rinsu<3
Rinsu<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Thank You x)
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wish Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:10 am

DENIED

Until I'm proven wrong, me and Rinsu have both seen the similarities in yours and PokerKid's app. The fact that:

Both of you live in the same country, same time zone, same type 'Grammar', same patterned picture, and same type of email, I have nothing other than to say, you created a new account to try and create a new app so you would be accepted. I need you to FOLLOW the rules, and start being more serious. Two weeks is two weeks. If I am wrong, I will apologize and I am accepting all responsibilities by having your app denied. I will try to get Sammy to run an IP check if you want but... I doubt trying to make me believe that, you're Ryan's brother, Ryan, is of anywhere a worthy excuse. For those following reasons, your app is denied.
Wish
Wish

Back to top Go down

Ryan APP Intern GM Empty REPLY

Post  Sexy Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:49 am

Aww poor noob cant do his own applcation and plus you faggit intern applcation format isnt even out? NOOB

DENIED

Your banned for

1. Copying someone application.
2. You didnt even try you just went to copy somone else.
3. You kept asking me questions about being a gm.

See you in hell<3
Sexy
Sexy
Admin

http://www.sexxyms.webs.com

Back to top Go down