SexyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Dizz

Go down

Application of Dizz Empty Application of Dizz

Post  animax Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 am

my application for event/patrol gm

Character name:Dizz

Time zone:Eastern

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SexyMS community?a few days

What is your Msn or email address in case Sammy needs to contact you?:Garatina@gmail.com

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
im fun and creative i could create elaborate and fun events.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
i used to work for other Private servers for Maplestory V55 such as MeepMS and Meepstory (though both died out because newer better servers cam out)

Are you willing to play SexyMS for at least 6 non afk hrs per week?i promise il pay for 8 hours a week while being active and vigilant

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?yes i will perform events and try to keep Sexyms fun, active, and enthralling

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
GameMasters (GMs) are required to be online for a minimum of 4 NON AFK hrs per week, Interns must be online for 2 hours. If you can't do this, then don't apply.
You must have msn and you must add Sammy at lilyoyo12@hotmail.com if you are accepted.
You Must have played SexyMS for at least one week.
You Must be Mature.
If your GM application is denied you must wait 2 weeks before reposting it.
Your application must be truthful. If we find you have lied you will be denied.

i accept the terms stated above and if i infer on any of them i will sincerely give up the position
bestowed upon me.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?:
i would only give advice to player, i would never help someone so directly

Additional information about you:im a clever and smart person only i have a problem with pushing a joke to far, but even though if i take it too far i hope no one will think i pose any Ill-will.

animax

Back to top Go down